Prenatal Physical Therapy helps with common complaints during pregnancy, including:
- Lower back pain
- Pelvic girdle pain
- Upper back pain
- Pain with daily tasks or exercise
It can also help prepare for birth through minimizing the risk of:
- Stalled labor
- Nerve injuries
Wondering if it would help you during your pregnancy? Schedule a consultation call using the button below!
In the meantime, check out the free Birth Preparation Guide for things you can be considering about your upcoming birth experience.
Postpartum Physical Therapy helps with common complaints after giving birth, including:
- Soreness and pain in the pelvic region
- Pain with daily tasks
- Pain with caring for baby
- Heaviness in pelvic region
- Uncertainty of what to do after 6 week "all clear" from your OB
- When and how to return to exercise and running
Wondering if it would help you in your postpartum journey? Schedule a consult call using the button below to find out!
In the meantime, check out the free Is Pelvic Health Physical Therapy For Me? handout linked below.
Pelvic floor physical therapy can help with many things related to pelvic floor dysfunction, including:
- heaviness/bulging sensation/prolapse
- overactive bladder/urge incontinence/leaking when trying to get to the bathroom
- leaking/incontinence with exertion (exercise, sneezing, coughing, laughing)
- pain, numbness or tingling in pelvic region from nerve injury
- constipation or painful bowel movements
- pain in the pelvic girdle or lower back
Wondering if pelvic floor physical therapy can help you with one of these issues? Schedule a free consult call using the button below to find out. In the meantime, check out the free handout Is Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy right For Me?
The tip of the iceberg.
If you do not see a service that addresses your particular concern, we can set up a consultation call to discuss your concerns and set you up on the most appropriate path forward for your specific situation.